January 21, 2010

Trijicon decides to castrate their beliefs. #shame #tcot #military #fail

Now I'm pissed.  Just read this updated article.  After decades of printing biblical inscriptions on their products, Trijicon says they will send kits for military personnel to remove inscriptions and will remove inscriptions from all current and future orders because they don't want to offend anyone.

Well what if, as a Christian, I'm now offended because they are taking it off?!  If I complain that I want it on there, will they add it back on?  Of course not, because once again Christians are brushed aside.

I am so sick and tired of having to pussyfoot around people for fear they might be offended. Well grow a spine, people.  We are all different and we can't all have it the way we want.  If Trijicon wants to print biblical inscriptions, then they should do it.  I think it is awful that they are kowtowing.

When will this insanity end?  This is just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment