March 12, 2010

Change in Day Care was Good, I Think

After pulling my children out of daycare, I was in a mad dash to find new arrangements for Annie; I was lucky that I could bring her to work with me Thursday and Friday since the boss was out of town.  I can't do it this week!

Not only did I find a place, but they are actually open 30 minutes later than the former daycare.  Yes, 30 whole minutes.  But that 30 minutes will make all the difference in the world for me.  I will now have Mommy Time!  I will have a whole 60 minutes after work before I need to pick her up (the other 30 is drive time).  And what is right next door to her new daycare?  That's right, a Snap Fitness gym.

I've been wanting to try this C25K program for a long time.  Couch to 5K.  It's to help people who have never run, begin a running regimen.  But I seriously could not find any consistent time to do it.  Because of hubsy's schedule, if I'm not at work, I'm with the kids.  No girl time, no alone time, no nothing.

But now I get an entire hour!  On days I don't go to the gym, I can actually get a manicure!  I am so excited I can't contain myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment