July 15, 2011

I'm going to get a speeding ticket tonight #fb

Do you ever have the feeling that something bad is going to happen, but you don't know what or when? I hate that. Worse, though, is knowing what and when.

I have been challenged by my husband. He promises that if he catches me speeding in his city, he will give me a ticket. Now, I would like to start by saying, I think that is very honorable! I don't think cops should give breaks to people because they are family or coworkers. I have had my fair share of tickets growing up, and frankly I deserved every one of them. Sure, I may have gotten upset, but I wasn't upset with the Cop, I was upset with myself... you know, that thing called 'taking responsibility for your actions'.

Anyhoo, so hubby made it public knowledge last night that he would actually enjoy giving me a ticket, and to me, that sounded like a challenge! I should be entering his city at approximately 5:15 this evening, and passing by the PD shortly after.

My anticipation is impossible to control...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment