September 25, 2009

Frustrated!!

I am so frustrated right now. I feel like I've been in the terrible two's for 9 years now! I am so ready to be finished with them. The constant temper tantrums, screaming and crying. It is so hard to listen to day in and day out. Don't get me wrong, of course I love all of my children, and Annie really has an incredible personality, but when she is ticked off, she brings the thunder!

See, when you have 1 child, and that child is playing peacefully with a toy, or outside, then there is peace in the house. With 4 kids, the chances of them all being happy at the same time are very slim. And it's never the same one who is sad, mad or upset about something. And as soon as he is better, another one is right there to take his place.

So tonight I'm going to make an easy dinner, keep the kids outside as long as possible, and try to relax. Breathe in, breathe out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment