February 4, 2010

Demon Sheep or Sleestak?

I finally watched the demon sheep video (below) about 10 minutes ago.  It was hilarious!  If you don't have 3 minutes to watch the video, then scroll to 2:20.

I think if I looked in a mirror, I would still have that same dumbfounded look on my face.  What the heck was that????  Who approved that ad?  Someone, somewhere, watched that video and thought it was a good idea!  Maybe even 2 people did!  I hope not 3.

And who is narrating that?  I thought Paul Frees from the Haunted Mansion had already died!  Did they bring him back?  And where did they get those red eyes?  If Carly Fiorina wanted an ad like this, should have raised a little more capital and put it towards the quality of the ad so it wouldn't look like a remake of the Sleestaks in Land of the Lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment