December 30, 2009

Going on a Ride-along

Tomorrow is new year's eve. I have never cared about new year's eve and tomorrow isn't any different. I usually stay hidden away from all the drunk drivers and can't even remember the last time I made it to midnight!

But tomorrow I'm going on a ride along with hubby. He works graves. I'm really looking forward to it. The grandparents are coming over to stay with the kiddies. It's also their last night here. They are driving back to California Friday morning. That should make for a pretty interesting day. After I wake up tomorrow morning to go to work, I won't get to sleep again until Friday morning.

But with four kids, doubt I'll get much sleep. The kids are going to be in heaven though when I tell them they get to play xbox ALL DAY! I think that'll be my only chance! At least I'll have all weekend to recover!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment