December 27, 2009

Preparing for another day with the parents

Yesterday wasn't as bad.  Mom didn't pick on me, but frankly much of the damage has already been done.  Maybe I'm being selfish.  Nick and I don't get very much time to ourselves.  Of course I look forward to seeing my parents, but I also look forward to being able to spend time with my husband, without the children.  He has tonight off, and I don't think we'll be able to do anything together!

I did, however, decide that I AM going to go on a ride-along with him on New Year's Eve whether my parents watch the kids or not. I have a backup plan (thanks Kym)!

And now I'm trying to think of something for all of us to do today, sans Nick, who got home from his shift at 7:30am!  He needs some sleep.  

Thanks for listening to me vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment