January 2, 2010

I found another reason to never put my phone down

So I was checking out different ereaders and wow they are expensive! I just couldn't justify spending so much money. The books may be cheaper and i'm sure it's easier to carry an ereader around in my purse than another bag, but it's still a lot of money up front.

But while I was checking out the differences between them, I came across the barnes and noble ereader iPhone app! And it's FREE! I now have access to all the ebooks b&n offers and every book I purchase is stored on my online account. I can also now download their free app for my computer so I can continue to read on my computer if I want.

However! I love to go to book stores and I really love the new library built in my town. It has a large room for he kids to play and a huge fireplace to read in front of. I just hope I don't look to silly surrounded by beautiful books while I read on my iPhone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment