September 27, 2009

Flippin Typical - NO HOT WATER!

Our water heater is on the fritz again. This time water is leaking everywhere, looks like from every place a pipe is connected! Darned thing is only 7 years old. I don't think that's a long life for a water heater. So tomorrow I get the joy of taking an ice cold shower. I am sooo not looking forward to that. I don't handle cold water very well.

Fortunately I got all the kids bathed, except for Ryan, before the hot water ran out. I really hope we aren't going to need a new water heater. That can't be cheap and I don't have the extra funds for a new one right now.

So I can already see tomorrow not starting off very well. Cold shower, going back to work after a mini vacation, yuck. I think tomorrow has BAD MOOD written all over it. If I'm smart, I'll get up a little early to make myself a nice cup of coffee instead of waiting until I get to work. I think I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment