October 2, 2009

So Disappointed in People. Common Sense is Gone

Every day I am more and more disheartened. When Whoopi Goldberg says "It wasn't rape-rape", and Jimmy Carter says that animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, I start to feel more and more defeated. What is wrong with people these days. Why is it that if I disagree with Obama I must be a racist?? Why can't it be that I don't agree with his policies and the road he is trying to take our country down? What in the world is rape-rape, and why isn't it as bad as rape? What if it was your daughter when she was 13 years old? Would you be okay with it and say it wasn't so bad?

Come on people! Where has all of the common sense gone?

I promise to raise my children with common sense, instill in them a sense of right and wrong, common courtesy towards others, compassion and with a strong moral compass. Please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment