October 1, 2009

Jon Gosselin is a Moron

So TLC drops him because he's an idiot, running around town with different women, ignoring his children and slamming his wife. So instead of thinking that maybe, just maybe, his behavior caused this and apologizing, he goes on a legal rampage trying to delay his divorce and stop the show that is putting food on his children's table. Does he seriously think people are so stupid to believe that he is doing this for their welfare? Since when does he care about their welfare, I guess after he finished screwing the babysitter in the house while the kids were asleep!

Not only that, but does he have another job lined up for him to make sure he can keep a roof over their heads and food on their table? Probably not! A responsible parent would not cut off their source of income until another one was available! Oh wait, he's got a new show in the works about Divorced Dads, that's right! Talk about a train wreck!

Maybe he can be a runway model for Ed Hardy! Last weekend I saw a really neat carseat cover and almost bought it until I saw it was Ed Hardy. Made me think of Jon Gosselin. I specifically didn't buy it because I didn't want to think of him every time I got in my car!

What a douche!

No comments:

Post a Comment