October 10, 2009

Things My Annie Says

Aniella, also known as MyAnnie, is 2 1/2 years old.  She is, to quote her grandmother, "A Pip."  That is basically a nice way of saying she's a handfull, independent, or even downright obnoxious at times.  You know, a typical 2-year old.  Anyway, she never stops talking.

Ever.

And sometimes she says some pretty cute things (at least they're cute to me).  So I've decided to share them when she does it.  One of my favorites actually got me in trouble about a week ago.

One evening a couple of weeks ago while my husband was on vacation, we were just hanging out at home.  Normally he would have been on his way to work at this time.  The doorbell rings and Annie jumps off the couch and screams at the top of her lungs, "PIZZA!!!!"  My husband looked at me and said, "Order pizza much?"  Then to make it worse, when I answered the door the pizza lady asked me how the kids were doing!  I cooked the following night.

No comments:

Post a Comment